E-Givingâ€¦for Good Stewards
Thanks to all those who are using our financial stewardship program â€œE-Givingâ€ â€“ an easier & less expensive way for parishioners to exercise good stewardship at our parish.Â You can consider enrolling at any time at the parish office, sit down with one of the staff to answer any questions you may have, and enroll in the privacy of our office.
So many people today use electronic banking and fund transfers as they think about their finances in new, more developed and contemporary ways.Â We at St. Maryâ€™s wish to make it as easy as possible for our parishioners to share their treasure with our parish.Â By using this offertory programâ€”replacing offertory envelopes for those who sign up for E-Givingâ€”we are hoping to decrease our spending and protect & preserve our financial resources.
With E-Giving you canâ€¦
- Make your offerings for Sundays, Holy Days, Christmas & Easter
- State on which day of each month you wish transfers to take place (or twice monthly)
- Ensure secure recurring offerings to St. Maryâ€™s
- Tell us which bank account you wish to use (itâ€™s cheaper for us than credit cards!)
- Save the parish money by foregoing offertory envelopes
With E-Giving you receiveâ€¦
- Offertory cards (tokens) for any offertory collection (these can be used at any of our local parishes)
- An easy, end-of-year charity report for tax purposes, which is now required for all cash gifts to charitable organizations
- Peace of mind that your offering is secure and accountable
- Satisfaction that you are helping ensure the financial strength of our parish by helping us meet our week-to-week expenses!
Remember, if you wish, simply stop by our office or call Ben (518-449-2232, extension 11) with any questions, or assistance in enrolling.Â You may also email the Parish Office.
If, instead of enrolling in E-Giving, you prefer to continue using the offertory envelope system, donâ€™t worry: weâ€™ll keep sending you monthly envelopes for your use.Â And for all who are Good Stewards: